1) The N. S. S. unit of the college has been very active from 2007.
2) The college offers opportunity to the students for personality development and self growth through N. S. S.
3) Through guidance of dedicated teachers and enthusiastically working student volunteers, N.S.S. has achieved the objective of Personality Development through community service and the N.S.S. Motto of “Not me but you”.
4) Various programmes of NSS include Blood Donation camps, Environmental Awareness Projects and Literacy Programmes for under privileged children.
5) The N.S.S. Unit adopted Shettigere a village at Jala Hobli, and initiated the process of development by creating awareness towards literacy by building a community centre and distribution of reading & writing materials.
6) Health check-up camps are regularly done and they are assisted for any further medical requirements.
7) NSS is looking forward to a village with 100% sanitation and empowerment.
8) To express solidarity with the cause of social reforms, the college unit also participates in peace marches and rallies organized by the Anna Hazare in freedom park, Bangalore.
9) Hardworking volunteers also get opportunities to participate in various camps like adventure camp, personality development camp and cultural exchange programs.
10) Students, who volunteer for this programme of Bangalore University, are eligible for 5% of seat reservation for their higher studies.