Courses offered: B.Com, BBM and M.Com
The department of Commerce and Management conducts various co-curricular activities to explore new horizon together with collective wisdom. The idea behind the establishment of business lab is to inculcate the need based skills so that they can prepare for employment and self-management.
Value added programmes
CA CPT Foundation course
- 2010- Abhishek from BBM won the FIRST place in the HR Event at the National Level Management Fest held at Dharwad.
- 2010 – Mr. Nagendra S M was selected as one of the top 3 final list among 1100 participants across India for the Best Management student of the year contest at Madras Management Association, Chennai.
- “Emerging Trends in HR”: Veltech Multi Tech, Dr. Rangarajan, Dr. Shakunthala Engineering college, Chennai,T.N- 8th, Semptember 2011, PP.97-99, ISBN:978-93-8043-08-9.
- “Benchmarking” – Prof S.M Nagendra.
- “Study while Earning” – EEL TECH MULTIYECH, Dr. Rangarajan, DR. Shakunthala Engineering college, Chennai, T.N- 8th, September 2011, PP 100-102 , ISBN:978-93-8043-08-9. by Prof. S.M Nagendra.
- “Trivia of Social Media Marketing New Era of Business”- Global journal of Finance and Management, ISSN-0975-6477, Volume4, November 8, 2012 – Prof. S.M Nagendra & Prof. Shubha. A.
PRABHAV: The department organizes PRABHAV an intercollegiate fest during odd semester once in two years. PRABHAV has been a milestone in the way to the students overall growth.
PRABHAV unites students across different institutions which helps them to combine and synergies their efforts to organize the fest. It helps them to explore their creativity and increase their intellectual thinking.