Courses offered: B. Sc Biochemistry and M.Sc Biochemistry
Completed Projects = 18 (2008 onwards)
- Lead Research Project and received appreciation from (The National Referral Centre for Lead Poisoning Prevention in India) NRCLPI and QCI (Quality Council of India)
- Evaluation of Lead concentration in Milk, Water, Grass and Feeds & Fodders in Doddaballapura project.
- Analysis of VEGF gene responsible of Diabetic Retinopathy by computational Approaches”.
- Phylogenetic Analysis of Bacterial Communities
- The Effect of 4 week chilli (Capsaicin) Supplementation on cholesterol levels in healthy Volunteers
- Study of Genetic Diversity in Karnataka Rice (Oryza sativa)
- Landraces Using Trait Specific SSR Markers
- GC-MS Analysis of phytocomponents in the methanolic extract of selected herbal extracts.
- Ms. Khushbu Rauniyar of M.Sc (Batch 2011 – 2013) secured the 5th Rank in Bangalore University Examination.
- Mr.SUMAN, Ms. VAISHNAVI, Ms. SABINA of B.Sc. Biochemistry (2011 – 2014) excelled in the subject of V SEM BANGALORE UNIVERSITY EXAMINATIONS November 2013 by securing 100/100, 99/100 and 95/100.
- Few Post graduate Students Qualified for National competitive exams.
Awards and recognition:
- Winner of Aquelix water purification system from Merck Millipore out of 8 across the country.
- Winner of first position in Student Poster Presentation at National Conference on HAEB-2012 held at MSRIT entitled “Analysis of VEGF gene responsible of Diabetic Retinopathy by computational Approaches”. on 11th/ 13th.04 – 2012