Course Code: 001
Computer engineers are broadly known as software engineers. Master of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering covers a wide range of subjects. Computer engineers will have in depth knowledge of theory as well as practical subjects.
The M.Tech programme on Computer Science and Engineering is aimed at preparing computer professionals for research, academics, design and development in hardware & software and co-design technologies. The programme emphasizes on developing strong learning skills and imparts knowledge in key subject areas relevant to current scenario in the field of Computer Science and Engineering.
The programme focuses on practical implementation of the ideas by means of research oriented projects. Post graduate students get opportunity to work on latest research topics for their Dissertation. The department interacts with industry and brings in acclaimed professionals to share their knowledge and experience.
1) Oracle India Pvt Ltd.
2) EMC Academic Alliance Partner.
Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belguam.
1) To build a foundation of knowledge in by integrating a variety of project experiences at every level throughout the curriculum.
2) To make our graduates experts in solving complex problem that manually not possible.
The career opportunities can be classified into following categories:
1) System analysts
2) System designers
3) Computer science research
4) Computer industry specialists
5) Software developers
- Computer Networks
- Advances in Operating Systems
- Advances in Database Management Systems
- Computer Systems Performance Analysis
- Formal Models in Computer Science
- Advanced Algorithms
- Advances in Computer Architecture
- Cloud Computing
- Information Security
- Project work
- Advances in Digital Image Processing
- Computer Graphics & Visualization
- Advances in Digital Signal Processing
- Topics in Multimedia Communications
- Topics in Artificial Intelligence
- Protocols Engineering
- Wireless and Cellular Networks
- Analysis of Computer Networks
- Advances in Storage Area Networks
- Advances in Compiler Design
- Advances in Pattern Classification
- Information Security
- DBMS Lab
- FMCS Lab
- OS Lab
- Advanced Algorithm Lab
- Research & Project Work Lab
Admission to M.Tech. Course shall be open to the candidates who have passed the prescribed qualifying examinations with not less than 50% of the marks in the aggregate of all the years of the degree examinations. However, in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and Group I, the aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying examinations shall not be less than 45%.
B. E. / B. Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Science and Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent degree.
The candidate should have appeared and qualified in GATE or PGCET entrance examinations.
Dr. Raghavendra V Kulkarni
Phone: +91-80-65687563/64/65- Ext no: 152