Course Code: 001
The program is structured to ensure that post graduate commerce students get a rightful place and to prepare younger generation to work in growing Economic and Commerce Environment in the field of merchant banking, credit rating analysis, insurance and academic fields. The course includes paper presentation, summer internship, project dissertation and provides ample opportunities to take up part time assignments. We also facilitate good placement to students.
The program offered under commerce gives the students a theoretical and practical exposure to the world of commerce. The course initiates students into advanced accounting, taxation and dynamics of marketing, auditing, banking, company law and allied disciplines.
- Bangalore University
- Provides knowledge about contemporary issues in accounting.
- Enables the students to develop insights into financial analysis of business organization.
- Exposes the students to the external environment of the business and enables them to formulate strategies.
- To exposes students to financial instruments and financial markets.
- Internalizes ethical values and practices amongst students.
- Organizational Behavior
- Monetary System
- Consumer Behavior and Marketing Research
- Macro Economics for Business Decisions
- Information system and Computers
- Human Resources Management
- Advanced Financial Management
- Business Environment
- Operations Research & Quantitative Techniques
- International Business
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Strategic Cost Management - I
- Accounting Standards and Corporate Reporting
- Direct Taxes
- Indirect Taxes
- Accounting for Management Decisions
Accounting and Taxation
- Financial Markets
- Securities Analysis
- Commodity Markets – I
- Financial Services
- Port Folio Management
- Well established Business Lab
- Business Journals
- Well established Library
- Audio Visual Class Rooms
- ED Cell
- Industry Oriented Projects
A candidate who has passed B.Com/B.B.M. Degree Examination of recognized universities and has secured not less than 50% marks in aggregate in Commerce subjects in all the examinations of the B.Com/BBM course shall be eligible for admission to the course.
Prof. Shubha A.
Mobile: 9731000317 and 8095491949