Course Code: 001
Accounting and allied courses of the commerce stream are gaining prominence in the booming financial markets of the country. Students pursuing B.Com are also given training to take up ICWA or CA Foundation courses. The placement scheme offers a wide array of options to them of the graduation with the boom of outsourcing by major companies. The course also provides manpower as financial analysts whose need is immense in the growing world of stocks and shares.
B.Com course enables to develop knowledge and perspective skills among the students as required by the industry it also equips students with knowledge of computer and various accounting, quantitative and analytical tools used in decision making. The course aims at providing holistic education to students so as to empower and enable them to take up responsible position in the industry.
The course initiates the principles and practices of advanced accounting and the dynamics of management together with marketing, banking, auditing, company law secretarial practice and allied disciplines. Students pursuing the B.Com can also take up ICWA, CA courses. This course provides manpower to the various financial institutions for financial analysis and accounting process, whose need is enormous in growing world of finance, insurance and allied sectors. The course enables the students to choose the wide elective options.
- RISM : 150
- RIMS : 60
- RFGC : 60
- Bangalore University
- Exposure to Accounting packages using tally.
- Strong foundation to Accounting.
- Provides an in-depth knowledge about Direct Taxation.
- Familiarizes with process and preparation of accounts of different types of organizations.
- Helps to prepare management reports for decision making.
- Financial Accounting
- Market Behavior And Cost Analysis
- Organizational Management
- Corporate Administration
- Methods And Techniques For Business Decisions
- Advanced Financial accounting
- Marketing and service management
- Indian Financial system
- Quantitative analysis for Business decisions
- Environmental studies
- Soft skills for Business
- Corporate Accounting
- Financial Management
- Banking Law and operations
- Computer Fundamentals
- Corporate Communication
- Advance Corporate Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- E-Business and Accounting
- Stock and Commodity markets
- Indian Constitution
- Entrepreneurship Development
- International Business
- Income Tax
- Cost Management
- Business Regulations
- Principles and Practice of auditing
- Management Accounting
- Advance Accounting
- Business Taxation
- Accounting for Business Decisions and IFRS
- Advance Financial Management
- International Finance
- Corporate Financial Policy
- Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Development
- Labor Welfare and Social Security
- Industrial Regulation
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Research
- Advertising & Media Management
- Retail Management
Accounting and Taxation
- Accounting Information System
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Information Technology & Audit
- Banking Technology And Management
- International Banking & Forex Management
- Life & General Insurance
- Risk Management
- Marketing Of Insurance Products
Information & Technology
Banking & Insurance
- Well established Business Lab
- Business Journals
- Well established Library
- Audio Visual Class Rooms
- ED Cell
Students seeking admission to the B.Com program must have passed Pre-University/Higher Secondary/10+2 examinations or equivalent of any recognized Board or Council in any discipline.
Prof. Shubha A.
Mobile: 9731000317 and 8095491949