Course Code: 001
Education plays an important role in molding, shaping and preparing youngsters to face the challenges of the future. The Bachelor of Education course aims at generating far sighted and innovative teachers with good personality traits and communication skills to take care of the future generation of India
Education department endeavor is upon providing high quality education and training to meet the ever-growing challenges in education, social needs and provide all round personality development with responsibility, emphasizing on quality, standards, research and innovation for students and faculty. Department of Education has faculty with a good blend of academics and rich experience in the field of teaching.
- Bangalore University
- Teachers are one of the most respected professionals of the world as they play a very important role in a student’s life.
- Teaching has the potential of providing job satisfaction, job security, high earnings and flexible schedule.
- Teachers are not only responsible for imparting academic knowledge to a student but they also inculcate the principals and virtues of a good human being in a student.
- Education in Emerging India
- Fundamentals of Educational Psychology
- Secondary Education in India
- Information and Communication Technology
- School Management
- Psychology of Learning and Instruction
- Education and National Concerns
- Practicum in different fields
- Content cum Methodology of Teaching English
- Content cum Methodology of Teaching Hindi
- Content cum Methodology of Teaching Sanskrit
- Content cum Methodology of Teaching Urdu
- Content cum Methodology of Teaching History & Civics
- Content cum Methodology of Teaching Geography
- Content cum Methodology of Teaching Biology
- Content cum Methodology of Teaching Physics
- Content cum Methodology of Teaching Chemistry
- Content cum Methodology of Teaching Mathematics
- Digital Classrooms
- Computer and Language Lab
- Seminar Hall
A citizen of India who has passed B.A/B.Sc. degree examination of any university in India or abroad recognized as equivalent through 10+2+3 pattern of education obtaining 50% of marks in aggregate of all the three years of degree including electives and languages.
In case of SC / ST candidates, there shall be a relaxation up to 5% marks in the required aggregate for Karnataka candidates.
Dr. N. Rajashekara
Phone: +91 - 80 - 2354 3830/31/32